Friday, November 18, 2005

allahu akbar min kulli shay

life is good
just like I always
wished it could be
satisfying
full of love and good will
I still see
challenges and pain
Obstacles remain
& wounds will be cleaned
but I love my lord Allah
submit my ego
but remain a
conqueror
invincible now
that I live in love never fear
mean what I say say what I mean
shining light with what I write & how I act
my soul my truth my strength my battleaxe
father one step closer to the G*D I love
Light & love straight
springing from my soul
A gift from Allah
as above so below
Confidence comes
from self control
Crossed the abyss
because I paid the toll

2 comments:

Pete Deichmann said...

I like your blog, good verses, great quotes, and some nice art.

Weird

Anonymous said...

I like it, you know i do, confidence comes from self control!!! i can see that.

News

Loading...