Monday, April 11, 2005

how long has it been...

since I really wrote something down here...some big changes at the workplace, now begins operation: takeover...I gots the google adsense stizz occcuring up here nowadays which I wrestled with for about 5 minutes til my curiousity got the better of me...I'm also working on get my free webhosting sorted so I can get some tunes up here, I have crates mates, crates..."Nanny 911" is one of the best shows on the tube along with "Show Dog Moms and Dads"...Still haven't seen Sin City...I got chased by coyotes when I was walking my dog Otto in the Presidio here in SF on Friday night before last...word...coyotes...here in SF...WTF...If you google coyotes and presidio... the National Park Service which administrates the Presdio has some stuff about coyotes on their site. SF chron sez they came across the pedestrian section of the Golden Gate bridge at night or sumthin...CRAZY

score on April 11th at 9:13pm-
revenue streams: sales, ebay, google
mood: optimistic
serving: Allah
listening to: Busta Rhymes "Turn it Up"
coyotes in SF: WTF

No comments:

News

Loading...