Saturday, April 08, 2006

edan "promised land"

out the dungeon of brain pain, I came, with a sell-a-lot plot from the
megawatt mainframe-
with a suit made of electricity, I ran through the Great Wall of China,
convincingly-
that was after the world tour, when I travelled through gravel and battled
matter at the earth's core-
I did the show on a fireball, a pioneer, ran into the jungle and jetted
wearing a lion's ear-
I fought fear with the hammer Thor lent me, and tangled with the Angel of
Death for four centuries-
put a name-plate on the asteroid belt and I ran through the future with an
android's help-
that's when civilians were made of metal. I received a coronation 'cause I
had the last flower petals-
my power settled a clash between races and put good people on the magazine
faces-
substituted television scandals with elephants and pandas, tell 'em its the
elegant commando-
with a hand so big, I punched the Sphinx in the nose, and the nose
decomposed, and so the story goes...
I slapped a 40 o(z) out of a young man's hand and fed him lessons of life to
formulate a plan-
I wore the prime meridian as a wristband, and gave a my riches, but I still
remained a rich man-
the quicksand I witstood, for good, as I hopped a dragonfly to outer space
and met Count Bass....

No comments:

News

Loading...