Friday, July 09, 2004

Too much R.A.W

How can I begin to explain
all the pain
that became anger
that became bittersweet rage
Can’t afford to spend
anymore days
Imprisoned by this system
that I didn’t choose or create
Could we contemplate chaos
from my temporary autonomous zone?
Would you know who you are
If you sat in the pharoh’s throne?
Cast out and disowned
Still we spread like mold
Around the globe
Above their microscopes
And under their radar
Uniting reality tunnels
from here to Zanzibar
The Children of the Stars
Return to raise our heroes
From their mummified
Genetic codes
Manifesting dreams of immortality
Another thought becomes reality
Ask Fred Nietchze
He knows what I mean
Pause the need to seek
So I can speak and gift you
with the infinite syntax
The multiverse of verbs
A hurricane of words
Poetic Terrorism
Shamanistic Visions
Unlocking hieroglyphics
On molecular fission
Becoming the transition
Into Pure energy
Realizing ancient dreams
Manifesting
whatever my will schemes
Transforming imagination
Into energy beams
Data streams information across
Galaxies on a cosmic breeze
Filling nostrils and eardrums
With a taste of free to be
Whatever you see inside you
As the system dies
To be reborn evolved
Overstood by all
Babylon falls to the chants of bob marley
Homosapiens rise from the ashes of their demise
Prophecy realized
I and I self will survive

My will is the law
Love over all those
Leading sheep to the fall
slaughter
The NEW WORLD ORDER
Illuminati
All seeing eye wit
no tears left to cry
Not I & I
Who survives in
Aboriginal dreamtime
Releasing these rhymes
At the speed of thought
Through my flesh & blood robot
Cyberpunks & Psychic Astronauts
Magicians manifesting destiny’s wishes
The descendents of Atlantis finally realize
Whats the truth
Churches, states and gurus no more soup for you
The self sustaining loop
The sacred hoop
Resonance disruptor
Al-qaeda infil-traitor
Anti-Illuminati agent
Fatal hybrid contagion
destroyer of nations
The Alpha sapien
With the omega alsation
A constant irritation to
lawmakers who define patriots
Freemasons & powerslaves
Of television waves
Deniers of this Aquarian age
This rational haze
Asleep and enraged
Guerilla blazing like
Hassan I Sabbah
Resurrect the
Conqueror
RA-AMEN-RA
From his molecular
Destroy the secular state
can’t own what I create
With copyraping the artist
Keep sex bound and harnessed
Like Reich oppressed
Thelema resists
Orgone energy bliss
My love is my fist
To smash the system
Into oblivion

No comments:

News

Loading...