Monday, March 14, 2005

Days of My Life

Awake once again
into my morning routine
Take the 21 Hayes so I
can make this cream
I rise with the sun
cuz my earth & I is team
and if you don't overstand
just ask me what I mean
Spend my time on my mind
reading and building
Knowledge the foundation
on which I build my belief
when my minds on fire
strip the turban from my dome
I scream I am the truth
& I let Shaitan know how
I walk the straight and narrow
Gots the gift of gab
lighting tracks like Blazing Arrow
Original DNA encoded
inside all our bone marrow
Tongue defends what I believe
like my name was Clarence Darrow
Dropping so much knowledge
better bring a wheelbarrow
Love the light of Allah
like Hawaiins love Taro

1 comment:

Sarah Katherine said...

You walk the straight and narrow? How so?

News

Loading...