Friday, March 11, 2005

reworked

Seventh circuit sublime
Archetype of the unconscious mind
Hidden in Aboriginal Dreamtime
where nerves and alkaloids
bind synergized in a
reality defined by
transcending their lies
The state is all in your mind
but now I bow to Allah as
I seek to refine
the god inside
internet matrix
connects I to I
fellow god minds
Cold make me
quit smoking
so I find
the blessings
in the pain
each and every time
Even my 9-5 won't
break my mind &
plasma don't faze
my astral phase
Mind illuminated by
this purple haze
held down by roots
Deeper underground
than Leviathan cave
cuz DowJones thinks
Cradle2theGrave is
my 401(k) play
liberal arts education
in this salesforce nation
with each passing day
I taste a life of complacence
in some monkey suit basement
next door to
never speaking truth
spend my whole youth
trying to get
these old folks loot
remembering future myths
hidden in hieroglyphs
My somatic bliss
will carry me over
the abyss into this
new thesis

History dont rewind

knowlegde survives

Give Orwell his props
Suveillance never stops
24 round the clock
Big Bro thinks hes
got us locked
Down with rabid cops
Getting rich off hits
and crack rocks
Chop shops
Haves and have-nots
What they haven't got
is consciousness
Crazy Baldheads
Neocons paunches
hide small dick
ballistic missle launches
Hyper-patriotic nazis
watching what we see
read and feel
Their medium don't mean
it's real
Like Miskatonic U
or the man of steel
What you get away with
becomes reality
Fear of death holds them
down like gravity
Just like their fear of
insanity becomes the
programmed morality
In this metaphoric computer
we are all symbol users
The neuroprogrammer
enters the universe he chooses
Be the monkey wrench
in manufactured consent
Torture death and taxes
to keep us in check
and enrich the fraction
who pay us no respect
enslaved by debt
indentured servants
to the 10 percent
interested in where
all their money's lent
Stay healthy, wealthy and wise
Don't ever believe their lies
Just close your eyes
Now you're seeing just fine

1 comment:

Sarah Katherine said...

Wow, you are talented!

News

Loading...