Wednesday, March 16, 2005

lonely

scorpio rising
psychic equalizer
psychoanalyzer
ka supervisor
soul energizer
dream realizer
None will survive
but the righteous
in spiritual war
who I am
&
what I'm for
Contra tactics
doing battle
wit the emperor
Soul divided by
the life I lead
Escape my 9-5
with what I read
on my computer screen
Captivated by the
octopus
the occult
unseen
See thru the darkness
like I beta carotine
To observe the light
for which I greed
Not afraid to admit
my shortcomings
I strive to correct them
Resurrect H.I.M within
Reflect on what I've been
& what I've still to see
Planting rhymes like trees
in cerebral cortices
I love my father more today
than the day he left me
Everything you read I put
down electronically
Cradle2theGrave makes
me crave the knowledge of
my fellow refugees

1 comment:

Sarah Katherine said...

Wow, I would have never guessed by your photo that you could flow. Do you want to read my poem?

News

Loading...